ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Antarctica. They are hiding something. Possibility.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Nana had a guide that called himself a "Watcher" take me there. There were giants, and other species.
Some looked to be similar to humans some looked like what some demons I have seen, some looked good some looked bad.

Just ask Obummer, Newt Gingrich, or John Kerry.

All have been there!

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

You know anything about the generation after the watchers!

I heard one existed

Idk really have had a couple of guides that called themselves that, that one called himself a "watcher" another one called himself a Watchdog.

In response Lion Hart to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I may have gotten the Watchers and Nephilim (offspring of the Watchers) confused, but I'm curious the lineage of both.

Decades ago, I heard and read about a generation/offspring of the watchers, but also want to know more about the Nephilim

I'm familiar with the version in Enoch and the rabbit hole there; I haven't looked at Gilgamesh in a long time, but I think the watchers are mentioned in that

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Lion Hart to his Publication

Idk, except that I could tell he was an old soul.

(1) Show this thread