ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Antarctica. They are hiding something. Possibility.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Nana had a guide that called himself a "Watcher" take me there. There were giants, and other species.
Some looked to be similar to humans some looked like what some demons I have seen, some looked good some looked bad.

Just ask Obummer, Newt Gingrich, or John Kerry.

All have been there!

You know anything about the generation after the watchers!

I heard one existed

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lion_Hart in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Lion Hart to his Publication

Idk really have had a couple of guides that called themselves that, that one called himself a "watcher" another one called himself a Watchdog.

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I may have gotten the Watchers and Nephilim (offspring of the Watchers) confused, but I'm curious the lineage of both.

Decades ago, I heard and read about a generation/offspring of the watchers, but also want to know more about the Nephilim

I'm familiar with the version in Enoch and the rabbit hole there; I haven't looked at Gilgamesh in a long time, but I think the watchers are mentioned in that

(1) Show this thread