Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

Just a girl with an enormous amount of love and respect for our flag, our great President Trump, and America the Beautiful!🇺🇸

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

🤦‍♀️Oh my God! These people have brains smaller than a damn sunflower seed.

no

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

No new normal here, just the comatose sheep putting themselves on display

mass psychosis is the new normal for the useful idiots.

this is so stupid! this is not normal!

Conservative Christian, supports Police & Military,#1A,#2A Suspended by Twitter 3 X, honored to have been followed by General Flynn #MAGA

STOP THE INSANITY!!!

Lover of freedom and truth. Will never give up, never give in...this is for the children who are the future!

I can't unsee this...in what world is this ok. I literally feel my blood pressure rising when people do this. This is why I prefer staying home rather than interacting with the "new normal".

Loyal patriot, part of the movement to fight medical tyranny, govt corruption, child trafficking & human enslavement. #WWG1WGA #GodWins

NOPE NOPE NOPE

Nor would I attend any gong show wedding like this, screams I'm a moron. No debate.

I personally find this disgusting. Its so unhealthy. Talking to people with masks makes me literally sick. I don't like dirty people ....

#WWG1WGA #ARMYVET #2A #III% #MAGA #TRUMPTRAIN #KAG #IWillNotComply gab.com/@Bandit24 TruthSocial/@Bandit24 Vox Populi, Vox Dei

Nope

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.

Absolutely embarrassing what we have become

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

No likes... Idiots

“One cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.” Saint Gianna Molla

Never and how pathetic can these people be?

The price of FREEDOM is continuous vigilance! | #TruthRevealed |

It'll never be my normal. It looks ridiculous. ugh!!!

Only followers of this user (@POJO) can see their posts