Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

To WHAT JUDGE????

"The defense for Mr. Sussmann therefore may turn in part on what it means to be somewhere on behalf of a client. In a separate filing on Monday night, the defense asked the judge, Christopher Cooper of the Federal District Court for the District of Columbia, to dismiss the case if Mr. Durham does not grant immunity to Mr. Joffe, so that the technology executive can testify about his interactions with Mr. Sussmann regarding the meeting."

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/04/05/us/politics/durham-sussmann-trump.html

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Rugby369 in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

Nana would not feel good about any of this unless it was in a military court.
The entire judicial system is corrupt.

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

its ok to feel nervous... our court system needs exposed to the fullest to get people to see its BAD.... REALLY BAD..and needs drained... little hint.. military is already involved.. 😊

(1) Show this thread