Only people mentioned by @Rugby369 in this post can reply

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

Time to Triple Durhams Security !!!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

To WHAT JUDGE????

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

"The defense for Mr. Sussmann therefore may turn in part on what it means to be somewhere on behalf of a client. In a separate filing on Monday night, the defense asked the judge, Christopher Cooper of the Federal District Court for the District of Columbia, to dismiss the case if Mr. Durham does not grant immunity to Mr. Joffe, so that the technology executive can testify about his interactions with Mr. Sussmann regarding the meeting."

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/04/05/us/politics/durham-sussmann-trump.html

(1) Show this thread

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

YES!!! High vibes today baby!!! As the great philosopher Larry the cable guy said, “let’s git ‘er done!!!”.

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Dun Dun Duuuunnn!

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

anyone else think durham is looking more like bruce willis these days? defo not the original durham

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response suZy Connolly to her Publication

I look forward to learning all the actors in the movie. Its been a long time coming.

(1) Show this thread

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

Drip 💧 💧…. FLOOD

Seeker of Truth and Justice. Proud American Patriot! WWG1WGA!

Durham bombshell: Prosecutor unveils smoking gun FBI text message, 'joint venture' to smear Trump
Special Counsel John Durham revealed he has unearthed a text message showing Hillary Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann falsely told the FBI he was not working on behalf of any client when he delivered anti-Trump research.

🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽
https://justthenews.com/accountability/russia-and-ukraine-scandals/durham-bombshell-fbi-text-message-shows-clinton-lawyer

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

YIPPPEEEEEE - LET'S GET THIS PARTY GOING!