#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

To whom it may concern,
If you try to force a Vax on My family or Myself you will be shot in the face.
Thank you for your time
VK

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

VK, I have a question. Why did not a single Western country didn't allow export of Russian or Chinese vaccines? Nor did any Western country allowed tourists to enter without being vaccinated with J&J, Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZ etc.? One answer could be money, but I think it's more then that.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Best case money grab. Worse case is what you think.

I think like 100% of Chinese are vaccinated with their vaccines, African and South Amercian countries too. In Russia vaccines were not mandatory and maybe around 30-40% were vaccinated. Russian vacc. were vector vaccines made based on Adeno virus, Chinese were the dead virus vaccines (old tech vaccines, not mRNA) or it was just a saline (which I think it was actually). As I know a lot of people vaccinated with those 2 vaccines. 0 (zero) side effects with Chinese. Russian vaccines had reactions to it, but nothing serious. Maybe they used stronger saline lol
I know what [their] goal is for us. [They] got a firm grip of the "West", and I hope that "Op Warp Speed" actually did some "damage" control. [They] can't handle the "East".

There is a reason why they haven't approved Novavax (yet.)

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Red LInes
Wondering if when China tries to crash our equities market, its done through another variant. You mentioned that another Covid Lockdown is a red line along with Forced Vax and Gun Confiscations.

https://anonup.com/thread/7502256
https://anonup.com/thread/8550932

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

In response Jenn __X to her Publication

VK posted avideo of the section of the Orion constellation whee "Stars are Born". How would that be tied to this jab?

(1) Show this thread

This man thinks he is RA our God

Watching the Water in a Golden California.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

New Zealand ordered Novavax thinking that the people who didn’t want Pfizer would be happy to take Novavax...lol, I don’t think anyone took it, those that were saying no to the Pfizer were saying NO to a vax full stop

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Putin Frees 35,000 Imprisoned Children in Ukraine. #FAKENEWS FLIPS VANITY FAIR EXPOSES FAUCI TIES TO LAB The Time For Non Believers Is Over. Tiffany Blue Transition To Greatness. Hello George.

https://rumble.com/vzwtuq-putin-frees-35000-imprisoned-children-in-ukraine.html?mref=6zof&mrefc=7

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

my pissed level is definitely a 1000 tho. like im beyond pissed . lol

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

In Germany almost nobody wants it.
Good idea, i think.

12:49 ts
I might have to look at some leaps

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA