Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

The fact of the matter is, WE THE PEOPLE need to vote on whatever the new system is.

I don’t want to just be handed something and be told to use it. That’s what got us in this mess to begin with.

The WWG1WGA mantra needs to be applied to the general consensus of the use of systems that we will have to rely on: communications, voting, financial, health, etc.

I have a suggestion. We can always return to a simple plan of moral, ethical and practical laws to live by:
1. You will have no other gods before ME.
2. You will not make or worship any graven image.
3. You will not take the Lord God's name in vain.
4. Remember the Sabbath and keep it holy.
5. Honor your father and your mother.
6. You will not commit murder.
7. You will not commit adultery.
8. You will not steal.
9. You will not bear false witness against your neighbor.
10. You will not covet your neighbors' possessions.

Once we have all practiced these ten commandments, then we will be righteous and smart enough to know what else we need to add. I believe that these 10 will keep us busy for millennium.

I am still working on#3, 6 and 7. I finally learned#1, 2, 4 and 8-10. Took me decades to get those. Praise God I am making progress.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @bmolina0003 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Brandy Molina, click on at the bottom under it