People who disagree with me (but are deceived) seem to imagine we are in a competition and they have to "beat me" and not lose face.

The truth doesn't care what I believe; when reality asserts itself in undeniable ways the hurt is far worse than a dented pride for being wrong. I don't "win" by having being more diligent and discerning, but you definitely lose when you persistently live by lies!

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

UK is home. Not here for follows. Skeptical about everything. Good over Evil. My message to you...Love Life!

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

So true. See it across the board on Twatter. Show people something they haven't seen and they will argue the toss without actually examining what's being shared. So dug in from their political/ideological standpoint they can't stand the possibility they're backing the wrong horse.

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Amen. So well said. I have experienced the same response from certain people. People like their comfortable lies and will dig in their heels and go into fighting mode when their illusions (and lies they accepted) are even barely threatened. Falsehoods are dangerous. The Truth stands. And stark reality is rolling in.

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

👏👏👏

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

They believe anything outside their hive mind, is insanity. They are conditioned to believe everything not of the hive mind is disorder, chaos and more work. They live in fear of this.
Fear is the mind killer.

The fear response, is the easiest to create and control.

A liberal can never admit they were wrong.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Amen.

Those who have swallowed the poison pill and thus ruled by lies, appear to be constitutionally incapable of hearing -- or even considering -- truth.

Here, am surrounded by them.
Just keep head down,
heart open, and
wings READY TO SOAR.

Glorious. Times. Are. On. The. Horizon.

I think about 2020 as I read this. I had so many online "interactions" that had this sentiment "your wrong and I'm right [and I win]". Guess what we all have lost with this mentality.

e.g. - HCQ in 2020.

I showed actual Doctors this article and the reaction was "because [they] told me it is wrong."
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16115318/