What are the objective and measurable ways in which Q and anons have impacted the world positively? My initial list is:
- Reduction of suicides and mental health problems
- Reduction in take up of deadly injections and dangerous muzzles
- Prevention of children being exposed to enemy propaganda and programming
- Denial of resources to enemy corporations by exposing their evil operations
- Reduction in audience reach and impact for MSM

There are more nebulous things like modification of risk of civil war. No one person's contribution can be isolated (in general) and linked to specific saving of lives or liberty. WWG1WGA = collective endeavour and joint credit.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

🙏🙏🙏

Beyond words Martin, in my opinion Q-Anons have covered
🔥EVERYTHING!!!🔥
They are: OUT-OF-THIS-REALM🛸-DIVINE🌠-MAGICAL✨
💙I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!💜
#FamilyIsEverything
#DigitalSoldier4ever

The positives are off the chart, with all that you mentioned in your post. Clearly the education process of how our (USA) government is supposed to work /vs/ the sham of the resident / fraudulent election expose.

Incredible discussions about preparing for the unknown regarding food, accumulated wealth protection and various health remedies are offered up continuously.

Encouragement from anons, for us to organize and prepare for all events, esp notices of FF, where to attend and where not to protest.

Excellent research on forbidden history, re: everything from the DUMBs, aliens, Operation Paperclip, constellations, Space Guardians / Space Force / Starlink, Antarctica (Treaty of 1959) Giants now seen as rock formations (fossilized) Free Masonry and the Illuminati history and rituals, plus the trending of Hollyweird and their recent departure to the current propaganda on Ukraine.

Basically keeping us well informed.

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

awesome write-up, Martin.

glad you are finding your home here ~ love having you in my AU!💛

keeper of the shop. based anon. retailer of luxury cardboard. salty army. light worker. red pill dealer. question everything. love wins. Q

i can only speak for myself. this movement brought me full circle back into the body of christ. i was angry at god for a long time in my life. and Q and the loving anons helped bring some much needed healing and reconciliation into my life.

Complete anulation of the worst Timeline, connecting Us with THE BEST TIMELINE🌌😉

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

And best of all - Q GAVE PEOPLE HOPE, hope for justice, equality and overall better times

That’s a great list. 👍

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

You & I and many others have exposed more than many will ever know Martin.
We were the ones that were helped by others in the Military field, the Medical field & we were taught to help others .
They knew that we were smart enough to share their thoughts in "Laymans" terms to our friends & followers.
We have shown others that now matter how many followers you have, we can all share the truth .