When you look at a post that says "boom" and glance at the time...

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

sweet happenings!

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

😎 Dude

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

When you see a Martin Geddes post about synchronicity and glance at the time....

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Here you go Martin - Funny how this all comes together - Was scanning VK's posted found you 11:11 post and guess what it's 1:11pm my time does that count - see the time stamp. My GOD be with us all.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

❣️

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

You manifesting :)

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

NOICE Guys 😎@martingeddes

(1) Show this thread

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

Yesssssss!!!!

been hitting them nonstop for 2months now.