Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Time to remove the curtain

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

27 sec mark. you can see the string

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

./delete or roll with the vibe? lol

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

I wish I had not seen this right before bed. Reminds me of that creepy IT 🤡. Cringe!

well, I would say “sweet dreams”
🤣🤣🤣🤣

sending good vibe dreams your way!

im still scared ill see a black cat come up to the door! vibes are real these days !!!

have a good night! 😘🥰😘🥰

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IAM13888 in this post can reply

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

My cat died today. My dogs attacked her and they loved her, something strange is happening.

i also swore i saw something behind the clouds during the bad weather. Something needs to give, this ringing in my ears is deafening.

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

i think major shifts are happening

corrections in the spiritual forces

spiritual warfare is crazy

out of chaos comes order 😇

i am so sorry about your cat! oh my! 😢

love vibes to you!

(1) Show this thread