Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I have a feeling I will be demonstrating over-unity soon.

Wot thingamajig is this 🤣

Q 40.

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

DJT. ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

9=Most High
45=Commander In Chief Trump
29=Princess Diana

LFG!

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Someone on this site posted this about a month ago. Maybe it was Nana@sirhuckleberry

#MAGA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GY4m022tgo&t=244s

Quantum Locking Will Blow Your Mind—How Does it Work? - YouTube

In this video I use a type II superconductor to perform a quantum locking demonstration using YCBO (Yttrium barium copper oxide). I then explain in depth how...

AMERICAN PATRIOT Son of the Revolutionary War 1.0-2.0 🇺🇸

3-6-9

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

fake!

If you watch his shirt you can see the light reflect off of the string. This is BS. 🐂💩

In response George The Patriot to his Publication

stupid. this shit pisses me off. 😐

(1) Show this thread

What is magnetic coin?
The iron content in the steel core is what makes them magnetic. Since January 2012, the 'Silver' 5p and 10p coins have also been made from a plated steel, in turn making them magnetic. While they changed more recently than the 'coppers', you will actually find that a higher percentage of 5p and 10p coins are magnetic.

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

Tried it didn’t work, maybe need pure silver spoons and pure silver coin ??

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

27 sec mark. you can see the string

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
(8) Show this thread