#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Who remember who 'Boxers' is?

The Boxers, the English term for Yihequan and other associated groups (see Names), was a Chinese secret society mainly in North China known for carrying out the Boxer Uprising from 1899 to 1901. The movement was made up of independent local village groups, many of which were secret membership, making the total number of participants difficult to estimate, but may have included as many as 100,000. They originally attacked the Qing government, but soon called upon it to resist foreign influence. In the summer of 1900, groups of Boxer fighters destroyed foreign owned property, such as railroads and telegraphs, murdered Christian missionaries and Chinese Christians. They then supported the Empress Dowager in resisting the resulting foreign invasion, which all but destroyed the group and ended the Rebellion, though some members continued in other groups across China. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxers_(group)

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AngelMcPatriot in this post can reply

“We The People Are Pissed!”🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🦅 Patriot-Freedom 4 ALL people! Trump is MY President.

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

Thx Beth 4 this info! When VK-Z mentions something it is well 2 research it. Appreciate u sharing this important info! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🌎🌍

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response Larry Jones to his Publication

😊I agree,@Larry! He keeps us all digging! Thank YOU!!

(1) Show this thread

Remember to look for miracles...

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

I guess the next question is why were they so angry at the foreign influence? Better yet, who? [They] have been busy over the centuries.