Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Trump addresses Iranian drone shot down by USS Boxer - YouTube

President Trump speaks on military incident with Iran from the White House. #FoxNews FOX News operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN)...

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Bill clinton was asked once on mtv if he wore boxers or briefs and I believe his answer was boxers.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Thrilla in Manilla?

I recall you talking about Chuck Schumers “wife” and talking about Boxers

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Boxer Rebellion in china

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

Jesus is my Savior! Patriot, Wife, Mother, Grammie to 7 great kiddos. Daughter of WW2 Veteran. #FamilyisEverything I love President Trump!

AS

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Barbara Boxer...
In 1991, during the Anita Hill Senate hearings, where Hill accused U.S. Supreme Court nominee Clarence Thomas of sexual harassment, Boxer led a group of women House members to the Senate Judiciary Committee – demanding that the all-white, all-male Committee of Senators take Hill's charges seriously

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Still wondering what was on Barbara Boxer's phone that a mugger took from her. Additionally, if you want to see a spitting image(clone maybe?) of barbara, look up Jennifer Rene Pickering Kronick, of NewGen Solar:https://www.linkedin.com/in/jenniferpickering

Well done, so this is what VK was referring to. Interesting. Thankyou for sharing the info.

(3) Show this thread

SAHM. 100% Trump supporter. Here for VK & Patriot friends. WWG1WGA

Geez! I saved that picture u made of him sitting in the limo, but i cant find it now. That always happens to me Lol

Its Adam Schiff btw

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world.

Trump? Scaramucci? His wife? Lol

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

Its ✏️ neck, aka Schifty Schiff. OMG I found the screenshot✏️✏️✏️✏️✏️✏️

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

😓

Idk..who is 'Boxers'..

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

No clue but you're killin it with that TS
11:11

search for political name boxers came up several different ways:

extra
[S]

10:10 done & done

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

the news is fake, the violence is very real. it’s time to wake up AMERICA. as the HUMAN RACE we must do better, we have to for our children.

Barbara?

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

Boxers 'are' ... ❣️

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

🤔

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

I’ll take ‘What is pencil neck also known as” for $500 thanks VK.

Stallone ...💁‍♀️ I may be way off 🤣🤦‍♀️

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Havent been briefed on it yet

I was going to say the Boxer Rebellion in China but I see previous messages have already stated this.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

11:11

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Little off topic, but have you let the kitten in out of the rain yet?

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Babs?