#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Saw Classified outside and it ran from me. Ran inside to grab a flashlight and see Classified.

Another black kitten!

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Whoa!

GOD. Family. Country. Truth Social: @jimmierivers

I tried to post that exact same gif, but could figure it out on here and gave up.

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response Jimmie Rivers to his Publication

Can someone explain the matrix and how it works? I do not watch movies like that, I homestead and stay busy and read when I have down time.

I've never been able to fully grasp the concept of the matrix, red and blue pills and how they fit into the matrix or whatever...

Help me out?

in the movie, people are nonmobile in pods with breathing tubes with thier brains unknowingly plugged into the Matrix (a computer program). In order to detach/wake up from the pod/matrix you have to make the choice to wake up (by symbolicly taking the red pill)...

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JimmieRivers in this post can reply

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

Thank you! That explains A LOT of references to the matrix and the pills.

I asked my adult kids about this and they gave this long detailed explanation of the movie that made no sense to me. I appreciate the brevity here :)

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Great Explanation Jimmie 😎 Take the Red PILL.