#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Saw Classified outside and it ran from me. Ran inside to grab a flashlight and see Classified.

Another black kitten!

Only people mentioned by @KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

He glitched the matrix. I knew there was a cat reference somewhere. Literary in the matrix haha

GOD. Family. Country. Truth Social: @jimmierivers

I tried to post that exact same gif, but could figure it out on here and gave up.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Jimmie Rivers to his Publication

Great Minds think alike 🥰😎 Syncish ;) And, nevaaaa give up! Nevaaaa Surrender! Do you need help with Gifs here? lmk Dude 🥰

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response Jimmie Rivers to his Publication

Can someone explain the matrix and how it works? I do not watch movies like that, I homestead and stay busy and read when I have down time.

I've never been able to fully grasp the concept of the matrix, red and blue pills and how they fit into the matrix or whatever...

Help me out?

(2) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

2211 😉

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

(112821833112)

(3) Show this thread