Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

If it was up to me wouldn't let anyone edit if someone commented or liked. Must delete.

Someone could post "MAGA" get a bunch of likes and then edit it to say "I love Pelosi."

In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

You can’t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. It’s about the children it’s always about the children The future is bright 🫶

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

We did have a edit on anonup in the startup !

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Awaken to the presence of God. Love truth, and my dog. #Trump2020. I write Heroic Decepticons fan fiction. #IFBAP. Are you ready?

Just with a one or two minute time limit is all is needed. No links or edit history. It saves having to delete and then repost an entire tweet, which is what I do here and did on Twit before I was banned. If edited after the time limit, then tweet can say (edited), just like the way many forums work.

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

It would need to expire, give the user say 1 minute to make a change and become unusable

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Or if you edit your likes disappear
New version= new likes

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

this could work

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

On FB they notify any previous responders that the post was edited—thus giving them the chance to go back and decide to keep or delete their responses once they see the edit(s)

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Child of God🙏 Save our Precious Children💕Love for Humanity & Peace WW🌎God & Country🇺🇸Trump Won FREEDOM FOR ALL 🦅

Unless you do it like FB does where once edited, it marks it as “edited” and then anyone can click on the edited button and see what the original comment was.

I expect this doesn’t scale - if you abuse the edit feature people will call you out.

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

that is a good point. or a selection to see OP. then we can see if was spellin correction or course correction and call em out

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

The Simplicity of It All is When One Discovers Everything is Within

Perhaps Anonup could add a script with an auto notification feature that alerts everyone who interacted with the post before it was edited. If they took an interest to initially interact with the post, they would likely want to see what changes were made and possibly edit or remove their comments/likes as well.

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

Isn't edit for the user of the post, just like FB's edit feature or YT edit on the comments, not for all. Twitter/AU doesn't have the feature to correct misspellings etc. Hope that's what Elon's idea will be, true edit in our control/use only.

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

That would just be common sense yeah-not a good idea for folks to be given access to edit other peoples posts-that be a really dumb idea.

(1) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

They can never siphon all the love in our movement with their bogus edits! Screenshots are forever!

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

How can somebody loves Pelosi?

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Agreed
Content is committed or deleted
I can only support edit for typo purposes.

Dark to light. Truth and freedom to the world. Send the demons back to hell. The Revolution will not be televised. God Wins.

👍

Ah yes, the old: "Who likes to chew on their pens" trick.

good point.

agreed! whenever I see a mistake I copy,delete, paste, fix my mistake LOL retweet

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication

Exactly what I do. And then sometimes after I do that I notice another mistake and think, "Oh, the heck with it. People will know what it means". Lol

(1) Show this thread

agreed! whenever I see a mistake I copy,delete, paste, fix my mistake LOL retweet

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

5 minute edit access would be plenty of time to read over ones post prior to hitting send. Not enough time for follower support switches!
The Wisdom of The Crowds Shall Prevail!☝️😎👍
⚔️🌏⚔️

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Edits should be in a different color

FJB .......Trump is my President

Why can’t the edit be on your own personal post not for public to see ?

FJB .......Trump is my President

Why can’t the edit be on your own personal post not for public to see ?

i agree, that whats why i voted on lol... i was hoping that ment no. was also shocked to see how many voted yse. maybe yse means no.😂

Watching the Water in a Golden California.

Absolutely agree.
(Gov has an odd habit of "editing" things they don't like or they want differently - especially on Christmas Eve or whenever others aren't watching).

But how about One (1) lower line to add a short & dated correction? Of course while keeping the Original in tact.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Alternatively, the platform could provide the version history and associate the comments/likes with the version.

Most people will correct a misspelling and not create completely different content.