Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

OK people controlling the stuff:

I’m ready for the fake Biden to go byebye and I’m ready for DJT to be back so we can start rebuilding the shit out of our Country with God and Jesus by our side.

Flip the switch thing ASAP guys!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Right! Waiting for the deck to clear is challenging. I am not a techy person but I think I want to create a website loaded up with all things that make sense for a thriving and healthy free society, everything that we went wrong, course corrections, etc. It would be filled with blog articles, cool new innovations, DIYs, forums for locals to find each other for collaborative projects etc.

I keep revisiting Top Their Projects on my mind-

Legalize all hemp growing and start replacing products made with oil.

Fix homelessness already- geez and taking care of Vets and abused women and children. People need to feel safe.

Reworking Laws and what law enforcement looks like. We must move towards self-governing with respect for the basic survival needs of others.

God gave clean air, water and food that grows to us free- it needs to be. No one should ever be hungry. Foods easy to grow.

Is the internet going to be wiped if I started on it? Nothing feels stable for creating righ

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

start it many will join. if it ends up wiped the information you have passed reached many. connections will have been made via forums..

In response Moira Ronain to her Publication

So maybe start with a forum, draw in new earth visionaries , leaders, those working on new projects and new products, where they can upload their own blog articles links to their websites under categories of interest. I see something like that. We NEED a platform for building a NEW society a free and sensible way of living in our authentic state of peace and joy- Liberated and safe-free of the beast systems, while being good stewards to the living earth that takes care of us. All consolidated under one roof. Someone could make money on it selling add space for new innovations-cleaner products.

I'm not a techie & have ADHD Attention Dialed into Higher Dimension. If anyone wants to launch one I could contribute content quicker than creating the platform Many are idling waiting for something to give way, maybe its us who have to start giving our time & energy to building the new on top of the old. I'm more of the visionary and the blue print maker to the construction process.

what about a telegram channel? you can start there. start a thread have post under the thread. its a start.

Only people mentioned by @Redsquirrel in this post can reply

In response Moira Ronain to her Publication

I am not on nor do I want to be on Telegram. It also makes it where anyone who wants to draw from the field of information have to be on telegram.

It needs to be acceible without an ap, a registration that requires only an e-mail for sharing data- anyone can read and learn from it.

I appreciate that you thought of it for speed and ease. I have a friend doing that with their new systems offerings of the cool tech out their for non invasive wellness-hes a genius on top of it with a web channel alex tarris. I am certain he and others would be linking up their Telegram channels to such a website forum so more people can find them.

If anyone wants to start one there- getting the truth out about Hemp not having THC and should be legal everywhere for making everything is a good start.

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

it is all good it was an alternative. istarted a gardening one connections have been great. isnt as good as fb was but it is a stop gap.

(1) Show this thread