OK people controlling the stuff:

I’m ready for the fake Biden to go byebye and I’m ready for DJT to be back so we can start rebuilding the shit out of our Country with God and Jesus by our side.

Flip the switch thing ASAP guys!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Yes... please fast forward out of this time line.

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

amen i cant take much more

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

What does Pops Chrystal Ball Say Doq? 😂

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

American Patriot who Loves God and The United States of America 🇺🇸 , supports President Trump and American Patriots. #WWG1WGA #MAGA

Amen to that ... 🇺🇸👊🇺🇲🙏🇺🇸

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

We are all tired,angry and ready!

Yes a lovely thought.
It will happen when WE ALL STAND UP AND DEMAND IT.

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

Im SO ready! So inspired! I’ve talked about so much that is needed! ONE: We have so much skill and talent just sitting in nursing homes that need to have the floodgates opened! We have skill and talent in many little places that need to be not just practicing their skills in a shack, but teaching the next generation. SO, SO much…. AND, so much psychological healing needs to be poured out. Im chomping at the bit. 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

When Trump returns a storm will begin.. hopefully it will be short - as the final "resistance" is brought to justice..

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

Flip it!!!

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

AMEIN 🙏. The only way we survive. IT IS TIME!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🙏🕊️🙏

God, Family, Country TRUMP is my President!! #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

I second this request. Please and thank you 🙏🏼❤️

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Yes please!!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Its poll thing, enveloped locally,nationally and internationally I get the feel(...)

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

Amen to that Doq!!!!👍🙏

✝️God Wins🙏 🐑 Sheep No More 🐑 The Great Awakening! 🍿🐸 May God Bless You All! 🙏🇺🇲❤️🌎

Do it Q 🙏

Are we still waiting on the sleeping flock? Sadly there are still plenty of dipshits in masks here in Ct..

In response barry burgess - Z to his Publication

mask wearing fanatics are about 95 percent extinguished here in michigan. thank God!!!!!

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #Trump2020 #Maga #Q #17 #Patriot #TheBestIsYetToCome #DigitalSoldier #FightLikeAFlynn #GodWins Jesus is My Lord And Savior

I hear your impatience Doc! Bo Polny is an analyst of time and his work is exceptionally accurate. Listen carefully to what he says.
God only needs 1 day:
The earth will rumble (as in earthquakes) and evil will crumble ... Isaiah 61
Next 60-Days 'MIND BLOWING' Events Coming.
Bo Polny 4/1/2022 Presentation
https://youtu.be/JZp5Z8cGPMU?t=244

Only followers of this user (@Pretschie71) can see their posts

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Beyond ready...

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I am so so so ready

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

mist movies r 2.5 hours long
this one is taking 2.5-3 years long

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 so ready!!!@doqholliday

my thoughts exactly! flip that, you know...that thing!

Digital Soldier diligently exposing the Cabal Corruption of which they’ll be held accountable. By God. So let it be written,so let it b done

no joke. just do it. come what may, ready or not. nomatter what i know Im walking with Jesus. It wont hurt more than all the hurt of all my life. lets just do it already