My whole life has changed since I bugged out of my home when the New Z Land Vaccine passes were introduced. I rented a cabin in a beech forest high up in the hills.
I planted a garden, dug a pond, and got 8 ducks.
I feel better than I have in my life. Wego and Anonup have been my daily therapy and enabled me to keep laughing and moving though this sometime inbelievable time period. I like most others here couldnt understand why it was taking so long.
Now That I know why, Im actually ready to hunker down for the next year or more too, if thats what it takes to expose EVERY SINGLE ONE who enabled this to happen. Did you know there were soooooo many satanists in charge of everything? I didnt, but Im willing to be patient intil they have all been dealt with. In the mean time I am enjoying my new journey. Yesterday for the first time I found 2 duck eggs. I was over the moon.

Only people mentioned by @The_Pitch_Doctor in this post can reply

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

In response james wafer to his Publication

can you see it?

(1) Show this thread

GOD Bless You! Hang tight Patriot.

Thank you SO Much for all your beautiful heartfelt replies, I love you All and am humbled to be part of this journey with you all 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾👊🏾

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I am so happy for you Angel. I was just thinking that today myself how it didn't get this way over night, that it will take time. I never knew there were so many Satanists. Some days it feels like we are surrounded. On those days getting on my laptop helps. We are starting our gardens soon and I can't wait. Today I bought three more blueberry plants. Stay safe. I am glad that you are happy where you are. I would love to one day raise chickens.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Sounds like WINNING :)

Just a deplorable gal in Alaska. Praying that our repentance has allowed for God's grace upon the United States of America! #MAGA

Sounds like you have found the perfect peace that you earned. I too have a bit of that living in Alaska, away from so much of the strains of society. Enjoy your time in nature and learning more about our evil world. God Wins.

i have chicken and bees! add a couple bee hives.

In response Rita Cue to her Publication

yes! the bee hives will be here in the next couple of months. My landlord is a bee keeper! I got two chickens yesterday but they escaped last night, I can hear the rooster so they are close.. hoping they will come back when they are hungry, if not ce la vie they will be free range for the rest of thier lives.

(1) Show this thread

✨ Christian. Patriot. PureBlood. ✨

WOW. WOW. WOW.

I just LOVE your story! It moves me greatly! Thank you so much for sharing! 💗

What a blessing! So happy for you. I've been craving nature, gardening, soul therapy for a while now myself. Keep us updated on your progress. Love hearing success stories. 🌾🌻

Freakin awesome!!!

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

When I get frustrated with what's taking so long to announce NESARA/GESARA and release the long-suppressed funds, cures, and innovations, I remind myself that it takes years and years to defeat a worldwide entrenched network of globalists, cabal, deep state, and many others. This web is so insidious, it literally touches all aspects of our lives. From the Vatican and all religions to federal, state, and local, governments, to corporations, to schools at all levels, the mainstream news media, big tech, television, movies, music, all pro sports, the FBI, judges, SCOTUS, et cetera, evil is everywhere. And if we knew when something was going to happen, so would the deep state. God bless you, Patriot, and thanks for sharing your thoughts! 🙏🏻🕊️

Thank you for Sharing! God Bless 🙏❤️

“One cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.” Saint Gianna Molla

This is awesome and probably what most of us here on AU dream of! God bless you!

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

God Bless you Patriot! 🙏

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

God bless you!
🙏🏻❤️

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

God bless you with life and peace

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

There is peace in a simple life 🌻
It's a beautiful thing to escape the🐀race 🙂

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

👍

(1) Show this thread

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Thanks for sharing this. You sound very much at peace James.

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

Sounds absolutely amazing...

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Sir, I think you are living a dream of so many. It takes devotion, talent, to be comfortable with oneself. Living off the land as we did growing up as a child. We grew our own food & raised the meat we were to eat. The big plus, you have your family here on anonup to talk to. I enjoy reading your input. Keep our spirits up.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

So happy for you James. Keep us posted!🌸🌈

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Bakers claim duck eggs are the best for baking. Congratulations on your efforts!

Your story is inspiring. Thanks for sharing

God bless you James
🙏✝️🙏

Thank you for sharing your story.

With you on that. Holding strong and feel very confident that 2024 will bring resolution. Cuz if it doesn't, here in America it will bring revolution.

Jesus is my Savior! Patriot, Wife, Mother, Grammie to 7 great kiddos. Daughter of WW2 Veteran. #FamilyisEverything I love President Trump!

God bless you and keep yo,u, my friend. 💜🙏✝🕊

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

God bless…

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

🥚🦆💫👏🏻🙏🏻

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

🐸💚I cannot imagine being new to the shock of suddenly waking up to all of this. I was blessed to have been diggin on this for years and got to ease into all of this. Ig that makes any sense?
Good on you fren! You stand as an inspiration to many! Welcome to the middle of nowhere. there is no better place to be! Way to handle a bad situation. ty for sharing

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Sounds amazing!
I wish I could escape New Zealand, it does not feel like home for me...I came back almost 5 years ago & witnessing the disaster unfold here is beyond heart breaking.
Kia Kaha
Arohanui

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

heart breaking yes...I cry so much for the poor children. I pray you fond a place to call home doon🙏🏾

(1) Show this thread