#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Joe with his daughter.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I just spent ten minutes scouring for a photo of her birth parents and I found NONE.

I scoured for a photo of her childhood family with her birth parents and found NONE.

I did find one photo of her with her younger siblings. The article it came with said they contacted the next older sibling to get the scoop on Jill and she told them she was advised not to talk about their family.

http://www.shorelocalnews.com/local-ties-to-the-white-house/

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

I did find that and had questions because I can not find one picture of him or her with him. Is that Odd, considering she is the first lady and has been a public figure as a Senator and two term Vice Presidents wife- not one photo of her banker biological dad or her with him as a child. I find that odd. Is that the family in name they assigned her too?

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Because they have been scrubbed, a few sites I went to see the pic from said the blog or page didn't exist any more. My guess is SCRUBBED!

(1) Show this thread