Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Do they look alike? How many females end up way taller than their moms???

https://popculture.com/trending/news/joe-biden-dr-jill-marriage-facts-to-remember/#5

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

says Joe Biden was behind the wheel

(1) Show this thread

yvonnepiotrowski.blogspot.com

Jill Biden after birth? Did Jill lose a child and they adopted?

https://www.thelist.com/176589/ashley-bidens-transformation-is-seriously-turning-heads/

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

🤔

[They] marry not for love, but for POWER.
“These people are SICK!”🤢😏
Q- Drop-140

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

You can read that caption in two ways:

"Jill and Joe have one daughter" and look at the photo and assume that that is "Jill and Joe"
OR
"Jill and Joe have one daughter" and the people in the photo are father and daughter.

I actually lean to that being father and daughter.

American Girl & Lifetime Patriot. God ALWAYS Wins! Truth seeker and teller. Always think for yourself! Stand for the children!

In response Rae Rae to her Publication

The caption says Joe and his daughter

(1) Show this thread

woah I should not be shocked. So is Jill the Big Guys daughter. 🤮

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

Wasn’t Jill (in photo) his babysitter?

In response Diana DJT to her Publication

yes and she caused the wreck that killed his wife and baby

American Girl & Lifetime Patriot. God ALWAYS Wins! Truth seeker and teller. Always think for yourself! Stand for the children!

In response Diana DJT to her Publication

yes

(2) Show this thread

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

Incorrect. Jill was the teenage babysitter and extra-marital affair-du-jour.

JIll was already married, had an affair with Joe (the 2 couples were friends) then left her husband for Joe

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Now, let me get this straight. You're saying that the girl sitting on Joe's lap is his daughter/Jill who is his current wife. Yikes!!! 🤮

WOW!!!!!! This is one hell of a soap opera.

In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication

this shitz get wilder by the day-thought folks were saying jill was a dude, they are so incestuous this lot-this actually makes sense

(1) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🤮

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

(...) felt a urge to ad this:
December 18th 13-month-old Amy, who were pronounced dead on arrival died in a car crash with Joes first wife Neila something. (...) Beau sustained a broken leg and Hunter, a fractured skull.

In response memes matter to her Publication

Neilia Hunter Biden

(1) Show this thread

Q 3544
https://twitter.com/DailyMail/status/1155932531075629057
Q💥💥💥

Looks like Joe is connected to Epstein. The code name of Biden is Celtic and the code name of Harris is Pioneer.

Q 4435
[D] Day, Patriots.
We will have our Country back!
Q+

Q 140
Wealth (over generations) buys power.
Power (over generations) buys more wealth/control.
More wealth/control buys countries and its people.
Families combined (TRI) = NWO.
Inner TRI families will collapse.
Each side of the triangle controls a certain subsect of power brokers.
Power brokers are also labeled as the puppets/servants.

CP
Q 316
Connect the 'markers.'
News (in all forms) unlocks the map.
The point is that Q revealed that this was known a month before it was revealed publicly. Q wants us to understand that what is in the map is real and this provides the evidence for it.

Justice.

POTUS speech used terms found in the map. More evidence that truth is being revealed, Q is legit and justice is being

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

I have this gut feeling that Biden has something to do with Kennedy's demise. He looks too familiar. His looks are so slimy.

In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication

The guy in the middle is said to have taken this photo before he went off to shoot JFK. The guy on the upper right is Oswald and the guy on the left is Brandon.

Look at the chin especially. Notice that smarmy smirk you've probably more than once wanted to slap off his face. Some suggest that....Oswald was indeed framed to be the shooter and that it was someone else. Who remains a mystery.

(1) Show this thread

I just spent ten minutes scouring for a photo of her birth parents and I found NONE.

I scoured for a photo of her childhood family with her birth parents and found NONE.

I did find one photo of her with her younger siblings. The article it came with said they contacted the next older sibling to get the scoop on Jill and she told them she was advised not to talk about their family.

http://www.shorelocalnews.com/local-ties-to-the-white-house/

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
(10) Show this thread

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

these people are “farm” raised in pedophilia reading ‘tranceformation of america’ by Cathy Obrien opened my eyes to how deep this all goes. hardest book to stomach but a must read.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

,this way of doing things comes in the none elite version as well
It's like [they] all know to do it that way
There are some who are born into these families who God sent in
,and from there much happens to secure Gods plan

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

her story is what lead me to wanting to know more . After that i could not look at George Bush the same !! Up until then I thought I could trust him , the start of me waking up !!

(2) Show this thread

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

I think this is Jill........BUT at the bottom of the photo..it appears JILL posted this. hhhmmm

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

😕I have seen this before too and the photo stated it was Jill, she used to be the babysitter for his family.............

(1) Show this thread

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

Considering what we heard about Justice Roberts and his kids from Ireland...and considering what we have read about Big Mike and BO’s girls...nothing surprises me any more.
Someone rip off the bandaid.
It’s time.

this is Jill. she was the babysitter.

In response I’m no one to her Publication

YES!

(1) Show this thread

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

That got me booted last year from facebook, so it can’t be true. 😉

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

Young to be his daughter?

Looks very similar to Jill! 🤔hmmm
Neilia Biden! 😳

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

idky but that song "diary of jane" popped in my head? its amazing what you can find in a person's diary

FJB .......Trump is my President

Wonder how old these demons really are ?

ask long time Wilmington DE residents…they know and will tell you if you ask.

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

I wonder if people understand how prevelant this is? We’ve seen traffickers and people who abuse unrelated children caught and charged. But how many children have suffered through this sickness at the hands of their own families? What does that abuse do to our collective conciousness?

VK &@johnnyq #17 Vibes! 😉

Looks like somebody is trying to GASLIGHT the Sheeple and cover up Joe’s Affair w/ Jill by stating the Teen in the Pic is their Daughter “Ashley”. (But Anons Know! 🤣).

Geez.... They NEVER stop lying to cover up a previous Offense!! 🤦‍♀️