marker dragon, [4/5/2022 11:30 AM]

SHOCKER
[Forwarded from Gateway Pundit]
DISNEY CRUISE SHIP Employee Caught On Camera Molesting 11-Yr-Old Girl In Elevator…Disney Security Guard Investigating Sexual Assault Told “Keep your mouth shut!”…Disney Reportedly Flew Accused Molester Back To India

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/04/disney-cruise-ship-employee-caught-camera-molesting-11-yr-old-girl-elevatordisney-security-guard-investigating-sexual-assault-told-keep-mouth-shutdisney/

I cancelled everything Disney in our household. we have to make a stand against this evil in our midst. I Call on everyone to do the same. Silent Majority No More!!!! 😡😡

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @BaldMonk in this post can reply

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

In response Bald Monk to his Publication

I got rid of every disney video I'd collected for years and also all videos with pedos in them..bookcase,is empty.

In response Bald Monk to his Publication

Our first line of offense is our wallets, our buying power. We are many and can collectively destroy companies and corporations if we focus an attack by witholding purchases of all types including services, affiliates, products etc.