If anons love truth above everything else — and actively seek justice — that sounds awfully like a "ministry", no?

belief systems are not experiences

there 1 God that is a Holy Spirit
I persoanlly speak of these experiences, not beliefs

God took me through a 7 year journey to hell and raised me up to what some would call christ conscience

there was no beliefs, no bible, no books.

prayer=asking God to help me with many things of my mind
meditation= recieiving the answer from Him, other “helpers”, and such
fasting= quit thinking in old ways

I can explain my experiences using the bible, but I could never have read/believed muself into these experiences

God works with a blank slate. Not a mind of full of their own ideas. This comes from “personal experience”

The essenes, gnostics, Q explains THE WAY

Buth the path is by experiencing God Himself.

If you havent seen these things, seek these things.

Individual journeys, individual experiences. There is nothing collective about God. It is only individual.

may you truly seek Him now, with a cleared mind.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @IAM13888 in this post can reply

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

basically,

If God were a physical person I was meeting for lunch for the first time, I wouldnt sit there and tell Him everything I read or believed about Him for the next few hours. That would be kinda crazy.
Instead, like a normal conversation with anyone, I would I would ask questions, and let Him tell tell me about Himself. When he said He could help me then I would follow His instructions. And if those spiritual set of instructions worked, I would invite Him for dinner! 🤣 or to just come along with me all the time!

God create created us to literally walk and talk with Him and to be changed into His likeness.
It is so simple.