Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

OK people controlling the stuff:

I’m ready for the fake Biden to go byebye and I’m ready for DJT to be back so we can start rebuilding the shit out of our Country with God and Jesus by our side.

Flip the switch thing ASAP guys!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Right! Waiting for the deck to clear is challenging. I am not a techy person but I think I want to create a website loaded up with all things that make sense for a thriving and healthy free society, everything that we went wrong, course corrections, etc. It would be filled with blog articles, cool new innovations, DIYs, forums for locals to find each other for collaborative projects etc.

I keep revisiting Top Their Projects on my mind-

Legalize all hemp growing and start replacing products made with oil.

Fix homelessness already- geez and taking care of Vets and abused women and children. People need to feel safe.

Reworking Laws and what law enforcement looks like. We must move towards self-governing with respect for the basic survival needs of others.

God gave clean air, water and food that grows to us free- it needs to be. No one should ever be hungry. Foods easy to grow.

Is the internet going to be wiped if I started on it? Nothing feels stable for creating righ

Only people mentioned by @CandaceRene77 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hope4 Humanity, click on at the bottom under it