Only people mentioned by @KimmysConjecturingAgain in this post can reply

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Fantastic post...The people need to remember we are the bosses of those 545...we don't need a damn election to make them work for us...WE HAVE THE POWER

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Very good. I agree with everything he says except "vote them out." You can't vote them out when the voting system is rigged. The only way to get rid of them is lamp posts.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

So very true. Surely 336 MILLION can put an end to the 545 or so and take back our country. We will save billions in taxes alone. 😇
#TermLimits
#SAVEAMERICA
#WeAreTheElites
#Freedom

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Since 1913 - they have bankrolled the Khazarian Mafia

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

excellent 👍

Seeker of Truth and Justice. Proud American Patriot! WWG1WGA!

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

In response Just Me LK to her Publication

1984 - ironically

(1) Show this thread

makes me angry

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

💥🔥⚡👊
Wow...
Thanks so much for posting this!