Funny how some days I feel perfectly in sync with the world and other days nothing seems to connect. There must be a secret to maintaining a connection to the aether.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

😍what's your frequency?

same! my days for the most part are spent by myself, in nature, with my pets, and focusing on self care is pretty much my job. i'm actually pretty lucky i was made to structure my days like that. BUT even with all that if my emotional health is lacking it is an EFFORT to connect. just shows how you have to go within first. but my self care routines and healing modalities help me keep a healthy anchor and grounded energy. a safe place to come back to.

In response trueblue to his Publication

and i'd say the biggest tool to address emotional health and connect to spirit for me, is breathwork. to me breath is life, God energy, pure love. how can it not heal us and be a tool from the divine?

(1) Show this thread

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

Vibes 😊

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

🌊waves of some 🤷🏻‍♀️
Maybe the secret is riding out the waves to same when in "crest & trough"...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crest_and_trough

Don't know why these words came into my head 🤷🏻‍♀️but apparently it's a thing
"sine wave" (had to look up & full circle from about 4 years ago)

There is no sin (how it was falsely interpreted to us to control) only sine waves...riding them out with an even keel seems to be 🔑

But hey...best efforts everyday☀️

(1) Show this thread

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

I agree with you! Easy to maintain vibe while alone, with animals, and small children. Hard when interacting with adults who insist on living in the mind matrix. I am feeling like I have to limit my time with them, but I wish it wasn't this way.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Yes, it’s like that. I wish we could brake
free of whatever is holding us down. It’s frustrating to know that we could be incredibly happy and super conscious but
realise there’s an X system imprisoning us
which we have to negotiate through every day.

TUNING FORKS!!!!! They will line those chakras right up. They are amazing.

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

In response E.T... Phonehome to his Publication

It’s about literally being in tune.

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

In response E.T... Phonehome to his Publication

Hmm? i have one thst is 432hz and i haven’t touched it in 2 years! Guess i should break it out. I defiinitely needed to hear this. thank you!

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

For me, waking up early & doing a yoga routine, &/or anything that connects me within & with prayer & intentional awareness, I then start my day & notice I became the ultimate surfer of any size waves the day’s waves brought to my shorelines. I know this from my own experience & especially in contrast to the days I don’t do that. Events, emotions, thought, get the better of me & I feel fooked. Its taken me 10 years of experimenting with this to be 117% sure, & it works!

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

yes sir !!!!!

The secret would be in maintaining it while interacting with other people.

When alone it's easy. Making every exchange with others and life in a mutually beneficial and satisfying way so that the vibe stays high and clear is a challenge for everyone.

I think it's because everyone is headed somewhere a bit different. When a common goal naturally arises and all come into alignment with the natural obvious course to reach it, easy-breezy will be the way and everyone is joyful.

If we never allow others, global affairs, and even the weather to affect us, how do we develop feelings and reflective thoughts about things that give cause for meaningful growth and change?

It's a catch 22. When we solve it, we mass ascend. Easy to be a glowing monk in a cave. Be the guy in the middle of a big city with 5 appointments and a deadline trying to get your Omm on. That is a Master! Be easy on yourself. I use toning instruments to reset.

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

Today was one of those days for me, feeling out of sync and disconnected. I think we all have those days.

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

It's called the Pre-birth Void ... 3rd to 5th 😉

...The needs of yesterday no longer fulfill you, and the needs of new you have yet to arrive. You are in a personal void.

Perhaps looking for something outside yourself, not because you necessarily care, but because it allows you to ignore your inner needs once again.

Such will shift shortly, likely near the Easter/Passover/Ramadan observances. The love focus of so many earth inhabitants will provide the additional push you need to birth New you into this New world.

https://lifetapestrycreations.wordpress.com/2022/04/04/the-pre-birth-void/

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

I can feel that too

I am a patriot. I love my country. I believe in my family, I believe in Q, I believe in President Trump. More than anything I believe in God

you re not alone in that fren

I am a patriot. I love my country. I believe in my family, I believe in Q, I believe in President Trump. More than anything I believe in God

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

That's because we are riding the waves.
It's a wave frequency. Modulation is the breath of the universe. Zoning in on center helps to maintain a steady ride but we are human and it's a very small percentage that get close to mastering the ride.

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

heart is 🗝

😉
the power of choice.