Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Just for the heck of it, lets say the average price that Elon paid for each of his 73,486,938 shares of twitter was $34.

The current price of one share of twitter = $50.53

$50.53 - $34 = $16.53 profit/share.

73,486,938 shares x $16.53 = $1,214,739,085 profit in 21 days.

I’d say Elon has the Midus touch.

Buy large share, wow current investors, take the board.
FIX Town Square.

I like the dude. Keeping an open mind about him.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I remember you pulling for him on twatter.

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

3👇🏻💣💣💣

anon | gen 𝕏 guy | conspiracy realist

Elon is the Joker card of the deck. Not sure what side he's on, can pivot whenever.

However, his actions the past year or so give me strong indications that he is one of the good guys.

But, he might not be. I'll continue to use discernment.

At this point, just trying to enjoy the Movie and not get too excited either way.

lin wood said be careful with musk. genious he is not. black hat he is. I dont trust him one bit. if you like freedom and being human you should not trust him either.

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication

In this War I trust none......
All I'm waiting for is the Nuke sirens to sound and this movie
ENDS.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication

Musk - at best - is controlled opposition.

(2) Show this thread

Yeah I believe he is a White Hat, so I am not sure why Lin Wood is spreading doubts around about Elon Musk and says this:

on Telegram
P.S. Be careful placing trust in Elon Musk. I took his deposition under oath for 8 hours. He may be a lot of things but being a genius is not one of them.

🧐

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

Yowsers! That'll make um cry Hard!☺️

(1) Show this thread

But doesn't he want to brain chip all humans?

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

The way he interviews people is inspiring & the whole concept taps something inside me not easily tapped.

Hey VK how do i buy xrp or xlm? i adk for help and scammers keep messaging, dont know who or whatvto trust.

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

im not sure town square can *be* fixed. it may need to be *reinvented*. i see elon doing some things to endear himself to patriots & im giving him the benefit of the doubt right now but my gut still says he may be a wolf in sheeps clothing.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Infiltration at the highest levels👀

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

The early vision of Twitter was that it would become a sort of ‘Town Square’. Unfortunately, it didn’t take long for before that notion was corrupted.

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟Psyops coming in strong! 🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Yeah, as long as controlled by lefty whackos, bound to turn to shit.

(1) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

I 💖 Elon.

GOD. Family. Country. Truth Social: @jimmierivers

I ❤️ Kiki!

(1) Show this thread

🥂 Actors playing their part.

I am a patriot. I love my country. I believe in my family, I believe in Q, I believe in President Trump. More than anything I believe in God

isnt musk into transhumanism?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Carla Williams to her Publication

I think about where that line is.
Pace Makers transhuman?

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response Carla Williams to her Publication

Yes - HE IS (Musk) - thinks transhumans will be smarter than humans.

"BOTS" - can't find me a job.
Yesterday there was a news story in the afternoon show - on "how to beat the bots" at finding a job... ir's about typing every known thing about you - into a word document that is formatted in a way a bot can read it................. after how many years are you just NOT going to do that???? 2 years? 5 years?

BOTS - don't know anything about PACEMAKERS or how they the shots are causing clots - BUT I DO.

BOTS are stupid.
I world devolved into bots removes soul and humanity....

And YES - you can turn a pacemaker off.
Pacemaker batteries wear out.
And pacemakers can be over-ridden ........
So just because you can control them externally doesn't make you "transhuman".

Medical scientists and researchers don't know how to cure MOST of what kills us. TELL THAT to the ... stupid stupid stupid AI bots.

(2) Show this thread

One board taken, many more to go!

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

I do as well - open mind is a good policy with this one. It's funny though - we all seem to want to decide if someone is "good' or "bad" but at the end of the day many or even most are a mix of both and the labels we like to apply to those around us usually don't tell the whole true story. Putting people in the appropriate little boxes rarely works.

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

He has an incredible mind.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response 1776 ... to his Publication

I bet he would say a good imagination.

Dark to light. Truth and freedom to the world. Send the demons back to hell. The Revolution will not be televised. God Wins.

In response 1776 ... to his Publication

And a hefty wallet

(2) Show this thread

1 of 1
"Musk on Twitter"