"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Sometimes..... I take a breath. sit out back, and check the moon.... once I see the blue/pink neon reflection, I know we are never going back, Praise God. πŸ™ŒπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™Œ
We probably all have that thing we do, so much Faith here. God Is So Very Good to Us.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA β€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŠ

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

I usually walk outside with the doggies in the morning, look up, and wave good morning to God! He’s much closer than we are lead to believe ✝️

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Just a little bit ago I was watching the clouds and focusing on that just underneath flowing smooth and free. God never left us, any of us, HE IS Everywhere. πŸ™ŒπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™Œ

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA β€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŠ

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

He is!!!

In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Crowder - He Is (Audio) - YouTube

Official Audio for β€œHe Is” by CrowderGet the song here: https://crowder.lnk.to/milkandhoneyIDNew Album 'Milk & Honey' coming 6/11/21Subscribe to Crowder on Y...

Only people mentioned by @Jolimain in this post can reply

In response Jolimain ... to her Publication

God is Good. πŸ™Œ You're welcome, God Bless You. πŸ™β€οΈ