Sometimes..... I take a breath. sit out back, and check the moon.... once I see the blue/pink neon reflection, I know we are never going back, Praise God. πŸ™ŒπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™Œ
We probably all have that thing we do, so much Faith here. God Is So Very Good to Us.

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA β€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŠ

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

I usually walk outside with the doggies in the morning, look up, and wave good morning to God! He’s much closer than we are lead to believe ✝️

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Just a little bit ago I was watching the clouds and focusing on that just underneath flowing smooth and free. God never left us, any of us, HE IS Everywhere. πŸ™ŒπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™Œ

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Why wave outside yourself, up to the sky? Closer than that...πŸ’™

πŸ’™...I look in the mirror & say hi & wave to God...the kingdom of God is within, cant get any closer than that!

(2) Show this thread
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

😍AMEN

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

God Bless You Mary. πŸ™β€οΈ

(1) Show this thread