ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Where does the Tartaria fit in the timeline?

This book could very well be the greatest revisionist history book ever written in modern times to date about the Greatest Lie about our common world history.

The people of Tartary were destroyed by the same advanced technology that controls our weather were flooded, fire bombed, earthquaked and likely had directed energy weapons (DEW) used against them and many of their bones are buried under our cities today.

Their “Old Word Order” was a benevolent society where they used sacred geometrical designs, pipe organs and carillion bells to help and to heal and to achieve higher consciousness.

All of the architecture and technology we know of today was developed by the Tartar’s. The 18th and 19th centuries were final book burning and removal from historical knowledge of this once great civilization that flourished up until just 100 years ago.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Auntie_M in this post can reply

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Good book! Some beautiful photos of stunning stained-glass architecture on pages 113, 114 and 115 - sure glad I opted for the colour edition, rather than black and white. (I love stained-glass!)

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication

I love stained glass too! Beautiful pictures!
I'm glad I got the color edition as well!

(1) Show this thread
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Tartars from the line of NOAH yes? but👉 Shem not Ham-i always have questions-dont ask dont get😁