Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

I know that Tartary existed already in the times of the old Persian Empire and in my opinion it is even much older.
The coincidence of the words Tartary and Tartarus is no coincidence.
So are derivations of words from Persia like Perseus, Persephone, Perseids.

Yes, the old Greek myths and legends have something to them. It's even more interesting to work out the genealogy of the Greek gods. 🙂

The Timeline of Deception - Exploring Tartaria Part II
https://odysee.com/@kineticmass:7/Tartary-2:6

The Timeline Deception - Exploring Tartaria Part I
https://odysee.com/@kineticmass:7/Tartary-1:6

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Ok, logically, since we have jumped timelines and merged timelines to one, pictured in the link I provided is a giant, and Sasquatch and Yeti are supposedly able to jump timelines and be seen. Add in my little tidbit perhaps with Atlantis, as I was telling everyone from a young age that Atlantis would rise again with life/beings on it. Does this mean we will be seeing and interacting with more Giants, and the people/ancestors or original peoples of Tartaria? Is there a connection with Mu/Lemuria and Atlantis too?

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

I am not sure brother, but why all those empty cities back in the 1800's, what happened to all the civilizations that just "vanished" ?

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Puff it's gone. Fookin' weird.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Wow fookin amazing 🧐
Can you name some of the cities or is there a link to a vid or something plz ? 👍

(2) Show this thread

In response Kris Williams to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

Who else wants to see the original Flora & Fauna...?

I want to BREATE the intended and full AETHER ‼️

Let's revive those TREES...

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

I am hoping that they were what we will become!

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

it destroys the timeline

[their] timeline basically.

(1) Show this thread

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

👆This *

Everything is a lie . Everything .

Ewaranon Telegram Channel and Stolen History channel in yt

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response bNatura to her Publication

🦊

This rabbit hole is not for the faint of heart (no gore), and this is not hyperbole.

IYKYK...:

https://rumble.com/vhx96x-red-pilled..-youre-not-ready-for-this-rabbit-hole.-this-redpill-is-a-hard-t.html

(1) Show this thread

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I think it's the tribulation & "thousand years of peace" in the past, and somewhere in the last 150-200 years the "mud flood" event happened & the people were killed & the civilization was dismantled
This was the short season that Satan was turned loose I think...

And now, as I replied in a post a day or two ago - we're playing for all the marbles & peace everlasting

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

1,000 years of peace with the 144 thousand

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

1915: Panama-Pacific International Exposition in San Francisco

https://stolenhistory.org/articles/1915-panama-pacific-international-exposition-in-san-francisco.226/

My great, great uncle took this black and white photo from Fire Station No.2, which no longer exists. My mom had it restored, colorized, matted and framed.

3 Pics 👇

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Beautiful ❣️

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Quite the treasure! So beautiful.

(2) Show this thread

Free energy golden age

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

I would Guess - Mayan Calendar has a long count of 25,920 years with 5 ages of about 5,200 years, We are in the 5th age at the very end 2012 was the end date if you all remember. That being said my best guess would be the 4th age - Between 5,200 and 10.400 years in the past. IDK for sure just logical thinking.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Olaf Koll to his Publication

A beautiful place, most of it buried by mud! Beautiful architecture, free energy from Tesla. They didn't want us to know, but it's hard not to see buildings with windows on the ground. The rest of the bldg. buried under mud! It was real and signs of it's architecture still exists today.

(1) Show this thread

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

I don't know but@bktastic__ gave the best answer.

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

We are running parallel with Tartaria. We are an electron spin away from our Tartarian brothers and sisters. Convergence is unavoidable. Looking Glass.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

compelling...

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

This book could very well be the greatest revisionist history book ever written in modern times to date about the Greatest Lie about our common world history.

The people of Tartary were destroyed by the same advanced technology that controls our weather were flooded, fire bombed, earthquaked and likely had directed energy weapons (DEW) used against them and many of their bones are buried under our cities today.

Their “Old Word Order” was a benevolent society where they used sacred geometrical designs, pipe organs and carillion bells to help and to heal and to achieve higher consciousness.

All of the architecture and technology we know of today was developed by the Tartar’s. The 18th and 19th centuries were final book burning and removal from historical knowledge of this once great civilization that flourished up until just 100 years ago.

Tartars from the line of NOAH yes? but👉 Shem not Ham-i always have questions-dont ask dont get😁

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

Good book! Some beautiful photos of stunning stained-glass architecture on pages 113, 114 and 115 - sure glad I opted for the colour edition, rather than black and white. (I love stained-glass!)

(2) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Magnetic pole will make it's home in Tartaria?

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

I've heard something about Pole and Tartaria.

(1) Show this thread

sure feels like the world’s fairs would be a definite place to start… seems as if a transition period followed them: World wars and all the cabal fookery until present day…

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response Brett Tescher to his Publication

Best answer.

In response Brett Tescher to his Publication

Yep, World Fairs, reintroducing old tech.

(2) Show this thread