The priest was giving a sermon condemning the atrocities by Russia in Ukraine. I wanted to shout that he's a liar — but there's a time and a place for everything. Knowing that the worshippers were being misled and deceived was no surprise intellectually, but I so rarely go inside any ecclesiastical building (childhood allergy hasn't receded) that it really hit me to experience it.

Live. Not. By. Lies.

When you have the urge to go into these places, think ritualistic legalism. Think cover-up. Think evil. This is a religion that stands on “religion”, not God. I attend a small church and our pastor preaches from the Bible. We have a direct line to God through Jesus and the Holy Spirit within us, so we don’t confess to anyone but God. No man is above God. There is no “middle man” between us and God. [They] want you to believe that. We also don’t call our pastor “father”. He is not our father.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Texascowgal in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Texas Cowgal, click on at the bottom under it