Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

A#QANON Classic!
@MartinGeddes when I read this I hear the words in my head with a British accent. Not sure why, my dear Mum was English; maybe it’s her🙏

#TheGreatAwakening

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Positively Negative to his Publication
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

that's what I do, continually. However, when I try to paste a meme on this platform, I can't. Is there a trick to it here?

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Nancy Eileen to her Publication

No trick...

The platform is not well-administered here... It's full of bugs & errors & will sometimes lock you out & freeze your computer for trying to post a meme.

Then you get the joys of rebooting & repeating...

When it's that bad, I don't bother coming here until it's fixed.

Just makes you shake your head, doesn't it?

Some people don't care about the "glitches" (def: malfunctions nobody wants to fix)...

Such complacency reminds me of how this country got into the fix it's in!

"Well, it's good enough, I guess."

For me, on some days it's good enough... until my number is called at TS, that is.

LOL

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

you get a #?. I haven't heard zip. Preregistered via laptop, that helped a lot huh?

Yeah, me, too!

I gotta use laptop because I can't see well enough for cell phone.

Bummer for us, eh?

In response Nancy Eileen to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from BumbleBeeZ Patriot, click on at the bottom under it