Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

My ex was asked if he wanted to join the Mason’s about 7-8 years ago. He was given a small handbook to look at.
I told him if he did, I was done with him. Not sure if he did or not, as shortly after, we separated. I sometimes wonder if that was my hint that we no longer resonated.

We have already Won. 💫💖⭐💜🌎 WWG1WGA

here ya go

American Patriot God fearer Seeker of truth hopeful finder of truth

Deep state POS and 2cd rate actor Michael Rappaport , always bashing Trump if I recall correctly , hes not even a has been,
hes a never was ! hilarious

🤣🤣🤣
i like your#46 timestamp, VK:)

HERO / STINGER / JESUS IS KING 🇺🇸

Still has the Herps on his lip i see.

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Always best to prime the subconscious mind through fear, humor or music. MTM - Millennia Tested Method.

Looks like he’s having a herpes outbreak.

😜 The queen of NY dropping pills 😅

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

He makes my skin crawl.

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

and tomorrow he have a black eye lol.

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication

Or a red scarf on his door knob.

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Nuked from twitter for supporting Donald Trump. English Patriot 🇬🇧🇺🇸 MAGA, WWG1WGA, Say NO To Evil Globalists, Trump WON!

Useless eaters are not welcome 😂

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

He’s what you call a pedowood Fail. Of course he’s making light of it. The dude makes every hair on the back of my neck stand up.
Why does he always tape with herpes all over his trap!? 🤢

just got this the other day

A restless ordinary patriot who is tired of Wash DC and is here to fight for Pres. Trump, com hell or high water, and support "The Plan"!

They’re not hard to find. A couple years ago, [they] sent me an email looking for recruits! This must be what this is all about. They are losing their pawns and looking for replacements!

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

woof

Is his cold sore permanent?

Is the answer “A Disney Cruise”?

He looks disheveled

Step#1

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

This is part of their plan to fore shadow their events, its like shaming the victim ... but actually this is more of grooming the children to become completely compliant in their stranglehold.
So the idea is floated and then it becomes more dominant in time, until the sheep walk into the slaughterhouse willingly.

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Not sure what they are tryng to do. Red Pill or grooming. But not surprised they are telling all this to the kids. Nothing much surprises me anymore.

(4) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

Pretty sure he has been part of it already for a long time .

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

remember when we were clowning on him on tweeter a couple years ago? lol

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

I got invited to join the cult a few years ago... a big party in Manhattan around new years............. I declined.

💕Sometimes just gotta sparkle no matter what it looks like,&be lovely.🌸🍃Do not be afraid. Trust Shalom. His love is great. Matt6:26,10:31

He looks like he's in bad shape.

Perhaps Elon and Internet Bill of Rights will make some BOOMS? Will Elon push Truth Social to the curb, or possibly expose Twitter?