And those cherry pits you throw away... contain 70% of the entire fruits medicine, nutrients and minerals WITHOUT the acidic sugary fruit surrounding it.

Cherry and apricot pits are the highest form of natural cancer prevention AND cancer Treatment on earth.

The more you know!

SHARE ~>

American Patriot who Loves God and The United States of America 🇺🇸 , supports President Trump and American Patriots. #WWG1WGA #MAGA

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

Yep apricot seeds are packed with B17 , they are bitter. I grind mine to a course powder and add it to my Kachava smoothie along with super beets and extra virgin olive oil, taste great, you can not taste the bitterness of the seed.

How do you grind the seeds? Coffee grinder? Love to try grinding some seeds.

In response American Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @MrsODell in this post can reply

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Sandy ODell to her Publication

I use a VitaMix blender ... been grinding those apricot seeds for 3 yrs. now - put a few in my morning fruit smoothie!

American Patriot who Loves God and The United States of America 🇺🇸 , supports President Trump and American Patriots. #WWG1WGA #MAGA

In response Sandy ODell to her Publication

I use a Nutribullet to grind the Apricot seeds and use it for the smoothie as well.