And those cherry pits you throw away... contain 70% of the entire fruits medicine, nutrients and minerals WITHOUT the acidic sugary fruit surrounding it.

Cherry and apricot pits are the highest form of natural cancer prevention AND cancer Treatment on earth.

The more you know!

SHARE ~>

Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

I love cherries🥰

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

Makes sense as The Cross Cancer Clinic told my mother she shouldn't eat apricot seeds or they would not treat her. It would affect her treatments. They killed her.

Monsanto removes seeds from fruit for a reason. It's not a good thing.

The seeds contain the parasite killers. We are all learning parasites are the pathogen behind most all diseases, which Doctors conveniently never look for and hesitate to treat. Micro poisons in the seeds kill the parasites/worms as they come out to feast on the sugars.

God put a trace of cyanide in apple seeds as the fruit especially is prone to microscopic worms/parasites. We are told to not eat apple seeds. You would have to eat 150-600 apples in one sitting to consume a lethal amount.

Seeds contain bitters that cleanse & support the liver

Seeds contain minerals that neutralize the body's acidity.

Seeds contain enzymes that are used for a variety of functions.

Seeds contain Omega Brain Healthy Fats

Seeds contain amino acids, Vitamins & Phytonutrients.

The fruit flesh is fiber, anti-oxidants & fructose sugar.

Grapefruit Seeed Extract is a superior natural anti-everything.

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Ivermectin paste will do wonders for her too. I pray she cures that arthitis for the rest of her life 🙏🏼

heres a voicechat recording with tons of testimony. God Bless !

https://t.me/DirtRoadDiscussion/1289

“Telling the truth is fun.” ― Andrew Breitbart

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

I had arthritus in my thumb until I started taking NAC. It miraculously vanished within two weeks.

(4) Show this thread

American Patriot who Loves God and The United States of America 🇺🇸 , supports President Trump and American Patriots. #WWG1WGA #MAGA

Yep apricot seeds are packed with B17 , they are bitter. I grind mine to a course powder and add it to my Kachava smoothie along with super beets and extra virgin olive oil, taste great, you can not taste the bitterness of the seed.

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

In response American Patriot to his Publication

How do you grind the seeds? Coffee grinder? Love to try grinding some seeds.

(1) Show this thread

Thank you for sharing your post.

I posted your link on WeGo and received two comments that I wanted to share.

One was that apricot pits have cyanide, so you have to be careful with them.

The other is contained in the screenshot and also has some other great suggestions.

Have a great night
🕊💗💫

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication

unable to find Vit B 17, I buy Apricot pits from Amazon, ground them and put them in cereal. They’re a little bitter but tolerable. They’re very good for you.

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication

I just ordered pumpkin seeds. i’ll add cherries to my grocery list. thank you for the excellent information.

(2) Show this thread

I bought raw apricot seeds at this site:https://rncstore.com/collections/bitter-apricot-seeds

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

In response Mac 1331 to her Publication

I will have to see if they ship to Communist Canada. Thx.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

Me too!

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

yep. no money in cured.

cherry pits are poisonous if you eat too many.

so do you dry them out and then grind them?