i went through cps... i was raped and used...

now, I fight for me...

Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

Patriot 🇺🇸 who believes that the only way out is through it 🙏 Stay atrong and united 💪

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

(((air hugg)))
I’m sorry some people are assholes
I’m proud of you
You’re strong and amazing

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Bits and Pieces to her Publication

No, I'm just me.. I fight for them...children are not meant to be taken advantage of....

(1) Show this thread

💕Sometimes just gotta sparkle no matter what it looks like,&be lovely.🌸🍃Do not be afraid. Trust Shalom. His love is great. Matt6:26,10:31

My heart breaks over what was done to you. I am so very sorry.
So glad you did not give up, that you are fighting for justice not only for yourself, but for others who have suffered as you. ~
~The heart of a warrior child!
Blessings and much love to you!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication

We are not normal.

(1) Show this thread

And we stand beside you. 💙

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

And now you are the best voice for other that are and have gone through the same thing. Thank you for informing and taking up this cross for all the children and people. Blessings and Love Divine! 💗

🙏🌷