The priest was giving a sermon condemning the atrocities by Russia in Ukraine. I wanted to shout that he's a liar — but there's a time and a place for everything. Knowing that the worshippers were being misled and deceived was no surprise intellectually, but I so rarely go inside any ecclesiastical building (childhood allergy hasn't receded) that it really hit me to experience it.

Live. Not. By. Lies.

Sadly, have been in churches like that. Some really bad ones out there (will have to write a book someday, lol). But when you find the really good ones, the ones who really know God and understand the times, it's refreshing and beautiful. Praying Jesus leads you to those and that you can report back to us!❤️🙏The Great Awakening and Revival will rock the churches to the core, until all that is left is what should've been in the first place: Jesus as the chief Cornerstone. I think He's in the middle of cleaning "house"... 💥

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot Sam, click on at the bottom under it