Pretty easy to connect the dots...

Q warned us of these families and their central banking system.

This is [their] lifeblood.

We are destroying their banking system through crypto.

Then you have people that claim to be Q followers and they won’t mention crypto or they relate it to scams to try and fool you.

Connect the dots. Fifth column.

They don’t want you to be part of this transfer of wealth. They want to keep you in “the system” that [they] created.

I know this crypto stuff seems abnormal and strange at first, but the most important thing is figuring out how these satanists have controlled us through their monetary systems for thousands of years.

When you understand this, finding new ways to destroy their system becomes less abnormal and strange.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Does Q mention Crypto? Please share. Q does mention Gold a LOT... and so does Trump.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Anyway we can , this is War!

I work in banking as an officer, the system is broken. However, 90 to 95% of cryptos nfts etc are scams...

I am in it to be different then others in the industry byt a lot of people give dinancial advice like they know something it is clear they do not.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana isnt that up on Crypto as some but here is what I see:
imho:
Why would you be worried about them taking your crypto money and not have the same level of concern for them taking your fiat money!
Do you really think if everything goes to hell in a hand basket you are going to get your fiat money from the bank?

If you do, Nana has a planet to sell ya that is currently on the other side of the moon just hanging out with a great view!

If we can get a cyrpto that is backed by gold and secure where you can be your own bank, why would that not be just as safe, (actually safer cause you are your own bank) as these sob central bankers holding your money?

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

i agree with all that. learning crypto is on my list but other things come before. like setting up gardening, working with peopke on skills they dont have but want to learn, helping eldey neighbors prepare, oh learni g UCC and USC stuff. Add to it keeping up on new happenings and digging on comoanies, finding a way to get farmers to consumers, getting bee hives set around neighborhood... darn i j6st exhausted myself typing just a portion.

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Thank you.

(2) Show this thread

To be a Q follower you have to buy Crypto?

Can I be a Q follower because I am a Patriot against the NWO and want to support the Fall of the Cabal? Did Q say buy crypto?

There are some very Satanic mechanics in the works out there and many are more concerned about their souls than getting rich right now.

Some of us feel that in these unstable times we are best off investing in tangible commodities that we control and in God. Why does that have to make us not supporters of Q?

Just like you wonder why some Q peeps are not into cryptos,
I wonder why anons buy Franken GMOs, products with artificial/synthetic toxic chemicals, trust doctors & support the Pharmakeia poison petrochemical beast systems.

I wonder why anons eat animals (blood) watch Pro sports, send their kids to public schools,

Above all, we want freedom from the Matrix systems. There is strength in our numbers when we rally behind our common goal to take down the many heads of the beast.

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Perfect picture, right there!👆

Child of God ✨⭐️☀️🔥👑 Staunch ‘take no prisoners’ Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Defender of the defenseless ⚔️⚔️⚔️

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Nah. Be yourself. Trust yourSelf.

(3) Show this thread

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

XRP XLM ALGO XDC IOTA I strongly suggest everyone buy even 100.00 worth 20 bucks of each
download lobstr app at play store
this could really change your life.
It is different than the stock market but yoy can do it

Rev 5:5 "The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed." *Authorized preacher

These are related

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Crypto
Double edge sword.
Decentralization - absolutely.
Takedown of the fiat family system - absolutely.
However, land mines and serious inconsistencies exist for Crypto. Crypto may be a short term weapon more than a longer term solution. Russia gold and destruction of the evil Petrodollar pacts serve much the same purpose for System destruction without the need for volatility or for anyone to spin the roulette wheel on what survives.

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

The COINS may be unstable/unreliable, but the Distributive Ledger TECHNOLOGY (DLT) is very stable - here for our lifetimes.

The blockchain technology is worth investing in. That's Ripple. That's Stellar.

XRP & XLM

(1) Show this thread

I don't think it's "fifth column", it's just people ignorance around cryptos. They see corrupt exchange agencies, ponzi schemes and people investing in shitcoins all ending badly and think it's an inherent problem of cryptos, not a problem of fraud, specially when they listen to MSM trying to save the elite's current monetary system.
Even if that weird story about "Satoshi Nakamoto" meaning "Central Intelligence" and Bitcoin being made by NSA, it's infinitely better than the fiat money we have now, and it's been around over a decade to prove its worth. That said, I don't vouch for other cryptos, as they were not created with the decentralization in mind, unless there's some who do it, but I never heard of any.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Honkler Simpson to his Publication

I’m referring to fifth columnists. Not grandmas that dont understand crypto

(1) Show this thread

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

im not saying its bad. I dont know enough to say do or dont.the smnt of things to learn/unlearn can be overwhelming. crypto is totally foreign to many. with no extra to even try we tend to be more leary.

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

ive got to look into crypto more. ive never understood it guess i need more schooling. 🤷‍♀️😊

I will have to say that it completely destroys the power to launder, print, stockpile, and hold 90% of the worlds wealth.

The other problem is complete sovreignty.
Maybe thats the ouece I am missing.

He who controls one aspect can control many

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

I don't think they "hold" their money. They print it, madly. What they hold/hoard is gold and other tangible currency, maybe to avoid people using it. Remember when they arrested Bernard von Nothaus for "domestic terrorism" for trying to use gold/silver dollar coins?
They're eager to end paper money; seeing people using metals makes them freak out.
Though for us I think good, decentralized cryptos like Bitcoin is the most immediate bailout out of their system.

(1) Show this thread

I am still shocked by the rejection, especially regarding Ripple DLT / XRP. But I remember this phrase spoken multiple times by Jesus applies to every aspect of our lives:

"If you have eyes to see"

Two things keep people from not "seeing"
- God's hand
- Their hard, prideful heart

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication

Centralized >>> Decentralized

(1) Show this thread

no...

Look DoQ+! You're famous. Someone made a meme out of you!

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

Yessir.

I don't think Crypto is the answer, at all. No backing. Cabal created, at least BTC is.

In response William Filer to his Publication

What if Elon made it?

(1) Show this thread