Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

#GodBlessAmerica the land of the free because of the brave ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ So thankful for #Patriots #HoldingTheLine #AnonsAreMyHeroes

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Not sure why whip posted that today. I tracked down the original poster on telegram. It was from Friday, April 1st. Plus, he had the persistance setting on which elevated the numbers. Today was pretty quiet. See the April 1 timestamp. ๐Ÿง

#GodBlessAmerica the land of the free because of the brave ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ So thankful for #Patriots #HoldingTheLine #AnonsAreMyHeroes

In response Free ByThe Sea to her Publication

Hereโ€™s what it really looked like when that was posted today

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Free ByThe Sea to her Publication

Idk that much about Whiplash but that sounds weird doesnt it.

(2) Show this thread

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

i wonder when this was - earlier today? currently there are 45. https://globe.adsbexchange.com/

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

Thanks!

(1) Show this thread

I am not saying it is impossible, but i kmow for a fact that weather is why Southwest cancelled flights. Everything is normal today except for displaced crews causing delays and cancelations. my wife has flown to MI CHI DC STL FL no issues...

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Die hard Trump supporter MAGA no patience for liberals WWG1WGA pure blood TRUMP WON

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Is ebs coming soon ??

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Thinkin if this was true, wouldnโ€™t MonkeyWerx have posted about it? Someone else said 92 mil at that time.

(3) Show this thread

I drove across florida from pensacola to Jacksonville no storms. cloudy with a little rain

no storms

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

I know theyโ€™ve been pumping out the chemtrails all day across the midwest. Began as a clear blue sky this morning, completely overcast now.
Took the metal detectors out today and had difficulty getting a good read on anything. Readings were all over the place and just really weird. My brother had the same issue. Never seen anything like it. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response Sista Sue to her Publication

same in Arizona - in fact so much so it's messing up internet and TV............
Looks just like that.

In response Sista Sue to her Publication

They are no doubt trying to conjure up something, they dont just do that shit for no reason, guess we will find out if it is WHs or BHs.

(3) Show this thread

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.