**From AnonUp Admin (2nd hand info):

"Just an FYI. There is an infrastructure war going on all day. Been rerouting traffic to keep us up and running. Something big has to be about to drop."

I guess today past 3 PM.
I also guess it's something they don't want that we talk about.”

(I was finally able to log back in - obviously)

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

FreedomPatriotRedhead BlackCatRescuer LostInADesertWithNORain GodIsMyStrength LoveTrulyIsAllThereIs SimpleIsBetter DarkChocolate/RedWine

You know what happened when that Devil came down to Georgia. Thank you for keeping us in the loop. You are hundreds of thousands strong and advancing by the minute. They got nothin on you, on us. God Wins. God Always Wins! Surrounding you with God's shield of power, strength, and kicka**em. They Shall Not Pass!!!!!

Hi Frens! Looking forward to Trump's return! Who's with me? #WWG1WGA #MAGA

It's been laggy for most of the day, but has gotten worse since 3pm

I also received this message when I tried to log on to anonup I think the key is not to trust any "help" that is - alternatives with similar names or offerings of "apps" to download. Probably designed to crash your device.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

nuff said

Maga Grandmomma for God and love of Our Country Marketing #WWG1WGA

same thing here i thought something might be happening. Can't see anything on twitter still locked out

Praying That God Grant me the Courage to Battle all evil against ManKind. American Patriot, Husband, Father, PAWPAW.

Keep the info flowing Mr. Admin, Thank you Patriot.

The more I learn the less I know. Keeping a low profile in the People's Republic of California. WWG1WGA

Just insane how much trouble everyone is having online and with mobile devices over the last 2 months. Like there is an online War taking place or something.

Yeah a counld log back on a bit ago. Glad it's back up. thanks

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

It's been rough all day responding and trying to view profiles to connect.

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

Appreciate everything being done to keep this platform running.

Beyond any box. Suspended during the great Twitter purge of 2021. Love America, Patriots and my President. #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #SaveTheChildren

Happened to me, too! I immediately thought, "Something is going down!"

I was wondering. I tried loggin on via different browsers, for about an hour, and just now able to get back on!! WOW, THOSE FUCKERS!!!!

Let's DO THIS DAMN THING!!!

#LoveGodFamilyCountry#Seekeroftruth#Patriot #Trumpster#Jr#Saveourchildren#saveourworld #WWG1WGA🐸🙏❤️🇱🇷🌎

same thing happened to me around 5:00pm est. Thought they wiped out site. This crap is unbelievable!!

Everyone knows why

YES! I had the exact same message.. and asked on GAB if anyone was having issues!! Glad it wasn't just me..

had the same error message. was wondering what it eas about. thax.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

it's been very spotty for me too! I thought we were a gonner.

#Patriot🇺🇸 #TheMeekShallInheritTheEarth #MAGA Trump is still my President!

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Me too, I was scared that I had lost Ya'll. I am on Gab & Telegram too 🥰🥰 KiKiLove1111

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Got a weird glitch about 3 MT time. Closed window and reopened.

In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication

That is exactly what I did!!

(1) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

😁Well great...now I gotta know too 🤪

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

Once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through...but one thing is certain. You won't be the same person who walked in.

Had the same issue. Wonder what it is they don't want us to see?

Midwestern Union Carpenter. 💯% American. Proudly banned from Twitter the same time as my President. Ready for justice to be served

In response Lion ess to her Publication

FreedomPatriotRedhead BlackCatRescuer LostInADesertWithNORain GodIsMyStrength LoveTrulyIsAllThereIs SimpleIsBetter DarkChocolate/RedWine

In response Lion ess to her Publication
(3) Show this thread

The Simplicity of It All is When One Discovers Everything is Within

It's not a coincidence that wego.social was also down at the same time.

God, Family and Country!!! SAVE AMERICA

In response Mike LSGA to his Publication

I saw that too. It was like both sites totally didn't exist on google.

(1) Show this thread

Love God & Fighting for President Trump till the end!

ThanQ for sharing!

Wonder what it is!