CONSCIOUS HERBALIST & COSMETIC FORMULATOR, PRODUCING MEDICINAL BEAUTY PRODUCTS πŸ’šπŸŒΏ

BORAX ONE OF THE BEST, DETOX YOUR BODY!😎
πŸ’šπŸŽΌπŸŒ³
www.alchemy-cures.com

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Just make sure that you don't stray too far from a bathroom for a few days. Probably not best to go out in public until after the first 'phase' of the detox. I did it a few years ago- I didn't get much warning!

In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @EarnestTBass3 in this post can reply

CONSCIOUS HERBALIST & COSMETIC FORMULATOR, PRODUCING MEDICINAL BEAUTY PRODUCTS πŸ’šπŸŒΏ

(4) Show this thread

I wish I could give you an answer for that one. I do know that there appears to be several options that we didn't know about coming to light for many chronic diseases. I wonder if Chlorine dioxide my help him?

Also the most important thing is that all diseases are coming from Metaphysics (the unseen world) you can contact Clem & Dianne for a healing shift diclem9@gmail.comπŸ’œ

(2) Show this thread

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication

good to know!