BORAX ONE OF THE BEST, DETOX YOUR BODY!😎
πŸ’šπŸŽΌπŸŒ³
www.alchemy-cures.com

Only people mentioned by @Venkel1971 in this post can reply

QLANDESTINE SOVEREIGN STATESMAN/DIGITAL QOMMANDO SPACE FORCE GOM/Q-ORLEANS QLOSE QOMBAT SQUADRQN LEADER! WWG1WGA-ULTRAMAGA Q+++

In response Venkel 1971 to her Publication

CONSCIOUS HERBALIST & COSMETIC FORMULATOR, PRODUCING MEDICINAL BEAUTY PRODUCTS πŸ’šπŸŒΏ

In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication

thank youπŸ’š

Seekin The Truth πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I will not be silenced!!!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈGod,πŸ’–Family,Country,πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈOld School #Savethechildren πŸ‘«I follow all with avatar/pic

In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication

I been using Borac Acid for eye infections like pink eye since I was a tot 50 years ago.(My mom used it) Put 1/2 teaspoon boric acid in a half cup warm water. Dip cotton ball in it use from inner eye to outer eye dispose, use clean cotton ball for other eye doing the same. Use clean cottonball each time, clears up pink eye in a couple days

(2) Show this thread

QLANDESTINE SOVEREIGN STATESMAN/DIGITAL QOMMANDO SPACE FORCE GOM/Q-ORLEANS QLOSE QOMBAT SQUADRQN LEADER! WWG1WGA-ULTRAMAGA Q+++

In response Venkel 1971 to her Publication

just poured some in my bath water I'm about to go bathe in. makes your skin so softπŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™…

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication

Just make sure that you don't stray too far from a bathroom for a few days. Probably not best to go out in public until after the first 'phase' of the detox. I did it a few years ago- I didn't get much warning!

(1) Show this thread