#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Connecting sky dots

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

There's a theme goin on here. Connecting the dots. But what connects the dots? Multiple pyramids pointing at the same location in the sky. Also, bees moving into a box in your next post with the phrase "none of your beez nest". So obviously whatever it is we (the bees) are not supposed to know.

So the pyramids cast a beam into the sky and connect dots like the picture below. These beams send a signal of some sort. Maybe the energy comes from a combo of the earth and all the consciousness of the people inside (like the bees). You've also stated in past posts that Orion is 'home'.

Starting to think@usa_2021_dk was right. Once the pyramids shine a beam of energy and connect the dots in the sky it is a way of traveling home. Someone/something is shining a light in the same pattern of the sky so we can connect with it and return home. Close?

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

Since we Bees Talkin' 🐝

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

FUCK YES. We resonate at a certain frequency like the bees in the hive. Then say collectively "Beam me up Scotty" and we're off!

🤷🏻‍♂️ but that soundZ like the ultimate#levelup 2 me bro

Only people mentioned by @Bay17d in this post can reply

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

Love it! Ill be interested to see how much, if any, is right.

VK hates this one cuz it says 'I own nothing' in the description. But i think it just means they dont own the copyright to the music. #levelup

https://youtu.be/oGw1VrLTIeE

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

That's a pretty good song haven't heard that one before. Keep trying bro, I still don't have one on the playlist either lol

(1) Show this thread