#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Connecting sky dots

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

There's a theme goin on here. Connecting the dots. But what connects the dots? Multiple pyramids pointing at the same location in the sky. Also, bees moving into a box in your next post with the phrase "none of your beez nest". So obviously whatever it is we (the bees) are not supposed to know.

So the pyramids cast a beam into the sky and connect dots like the picture below. These beams send a signal of some sort. Maybe the energy comes from a combo of the earth and all the consciousness of the people inside (like the bees). You've also stated in past posts that Orion is 'home'.

Starting to think@usa_2021_dk was right. Once the pyramids shine a beam of energy and connect the dots in the sky it is a way of traveling home. Someone/something is shining a light in the same pattern of the sky so we can connect with it and return home. Close?

Only people mentioned by @Bay17d in this post can reply

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

Dude. The pyramids arent some sort of time-traveling thing the white hats used was it? I mean we talk about where the pyramid will beam you but if space/time bend, it could transport you to a different time.

Do we know when/where VK went for those 8 months?

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

Probably busy with something important, but can't really remember if he said or not.

Perhaps, Mo. Personally, I believe the way up lies down inside Antarctica.

(1) Show this thread

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

FUCK YES. We resonate at a certain frequency like the bees in the hive. Then say collectively "Beam me up Scotty" and we're off!

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

🤷🏻‍♂️ but that soundZ like the ultimate#levelup 2 me bro

(1) Show this thread