Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Heck of a coincidence.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Wonder if we made a new pyramid would there be a new star in the sky?

โœ๏ธ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication

Cool thought. Never heard anyone bring this up before. I still wonder how much our conciousness comes into play considering how an observer affects light and how frequency affects water.

I am unconvinced that they were built solely by human, so ngl, hope we don't try.

Professional Free Spirit โœจ On a Mission for Mother Hearth๐Ÿ’š #KennedyVision Ambassador ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ #FamilyIsEverything๐Ÿ’–

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

Could we be like "batteries"?
Could we attract with our energy even a new star maybe?
All day I wondered about our true power, collectivly...
What you wrote rang a bell...
We are doing this through our collective consciousness said VK once...

โœ๏ธ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

Found that comment BeeBee!

in a spiritual book back in 2012 i read the human brain can power detroit ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

and the heart can generate love felt halfway around the world โ€ฆ.

anyway i found this โ€œfictionalโ€ article

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

Thank you IAM! I really am wondering this more and more now.

"and the heart can generate love felt halfway around the world โ€ฆ."

that sort of sounds like "Quantum Entanglement" in my mind.

true stories

i would drive with my spiritual counselor at night. he said, โ€œdid you know its not normal for the street lights to go off and on when driving down the streetโ€โ€ฆ i paid no attention
next night we drove around, he said, โ€œstop that! youre going to cause a wreck!โ€
of course i delved into how street lights worked ๐Ÿคฃ. then into the mind power.

on three occasions with a spiritual doctor:
1. sun came so close to the roadside, she was almost blinded by driving
2. the moon was sitting on the highway and she thought it was a huge red sign. she said she had never seen anything like it
3. there was a crazy storm that blew up out of nowhere. and debris was flying around. she thiught she was going to wreck. I said it will be gone in one minute. ๐Ÿ’ฅgone!

I told her these things were for me from God. ๐Ÿคฃ

I think these things were manifested by my mind. ha! however, i could never control it. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

so i did a little digging. i think the world is too dense for humans to have p

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ funny and awesome story! it makes me wonder tho ๐Ÿค”

I had no idea about the streetlights! You don't know how many times I have been by one that went off and think "what are the chances of that?", but really didn't think much of it until your post.

manifesting works somehow, i know that even if I don't know how exactly, sort of feeling it more recently too

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Bay17d in this post can reply

well keep me updated ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ™Œ