Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Heck of a coincidence.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Wonder if we made a new pyramid would there be a new star in the sky?

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Cool thought. Never heard anyone bring this up before. I still wonder how much our conciousness comes into play considering how an observer affects light and how frequency affects water.

I am unconvinced that they were built solely by human, so ngl, hope we don't try.

Could we be like "batteries"?
Could we attract with our energy even a new star maybe?
All day I wondered about our true power, collectivly...
What you wrote rang a bell...
We are doing this through our collective consciousness said VK once...

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @BxAx17 in this post can reply

Husband, proud dad & grandpa, USMC vet, rower, student of God's word/ climate change/ancient history. Ex-covid, OEM DNA, immune to stupid

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

Indeed! Batteries have polarity. The voltage of the humanity battery is increased when "they" divide us and antagonize us against each other (more emotions on the issue). The amperage of the battery is increased by involving greater numbers of people. War is the ultimate.
I'm wondering how human blood and child sacrifice factor in, though. Perhaps these are conductors for the circuit.

Found that comment BeeBee!

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Thank you for that!!

in a spiritual book back in 2012 i read the human brain can power detroit 🤷‍♀️

and the heart can generate love felt halfway around the world ….

anyway i found this “fictional” article

(3) Show this thread

Totally vibing BeeBee!!! I saw Kim had posted something about this too... I wish I could find that post, but I RT too much to go that far back. I posted in under that awesome video Lightheartanon made summarzing VK explaining the plan.
Also let's factor the resonance chambers in the Pyramid of Giza.... it would seriously make sense since we focus on energy, frequency vibrations...

(1) Show this thread