#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

It's none of your beez nest.

Raise you vibrations before sleep!
What raises your vibrations quick?
Love
Laughter
Animals

https://youtu.be/VR43cu5Vvsw

Chipmunk Gets So Jealous When His Favorite Girl Talks To Other Chipmunks | The Dodo Wild Hearts - YouTube

Charlie the chipmunk and Borjana have a special bond. They even have the same beauty mark. Charlie responds to exactly what she tells him, and gets SO jealou...

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

These are the “Squirrels” here, they look shaved 😂🤣😂🤣

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

Wow they do what happened to them wonder?

Mom, g'ma, believer, caregiver, I stop in to get truth and relieve stress. Thanks to all you brave souls!

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

Those look like pot guts. At least thats what we called them. Gopher

(2) Show this thread

💖🐿️Thank Q for sharing...I absolute loved that.

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

This is absolutely too cute. I was totally mesmerized by little Charlie and his human friend.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Kells 1960 to her Publication

Nana too I have watched it over and over. Love how he freezes on command.

(1) Show this thread

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Thanks Nana, that’s crazy how the chipmunk relates to her
Love vibe 😊

Child of God🙏 Save our Precious Children💕Love for Humanity & Peace WW🌎God & Country🇺🇸Trump Won FREEDOM FOR ALL 🦅

love this!❤️

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

What a sweetheart. 💓

In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication

He reelly is!

(1) Show this thread

😍💗💕😊❣️💝
that's one of the best things ever!
ty, angels!

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Very 'Scary' Cat Is Obsessed With A Tiny Almond | The Dodo Cat Crazy - YouTube

Ari, the rescued black cat sneaks around her house all day long and is obsessed with tiny almonds. Wait to see what she looked like as a baby kitten!Keep up ...

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

Wow she would be wild to have around.

(1) Show this thread