AH hornets post 11:05 AM, Apr. 2
VK Beez 1:39 AM 4/3
Time Diff 14 h 34 m

Q 1434
RAPID FIRE.
'Flood is coming'
Future proves past.
Q

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Liberals running for their booster.

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

oh with the jokes. i can't take it. I'll just bee in the box

Follow the Queen?

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

Sting operation

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Thanks VK, that made me smile the entire time. Well done Sir.

"10k YE"
YE in Jewish Gematria equals: 405: -> 45
#2619 "Gold shall destroy FED."
Bees = "black and Gold"

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

did you hear the buzzz on the streetzz😂💫✨☺️🤭

My profile picture is a bee's hiney. There are a lot of bee's hineys. Ten thousand strong.

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

BEAUTIFUL❗️❤️ Love taking pictures of them🥰

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

“It's none of your beez nest.” - gematria - Drop 2571

Dec 10, 2018 1:58:22 PM EST
https://twitter.com/T_S_P_O_O_K_Y/status/1072116335952441345
PUBLIC AWAKENING = GAME OVER
Q

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Can we have 45 in 10k seconds instead?

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Very impressive. I am saving to buy a beginners' Flow Hive because I want to help our Bee population recover from what Monsanto did to them and show some love to pollinators of my flowers, fruit trees and veggie garden plants. It's so easy, just turn the honey on and fill your jar, then close it for the bees to make more honey and no one in the hive gets mad or even notices :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dlkBb-N7QY

How to Choose Your Flow Hive - YouTube

Are you asking "which Flow Hive is right for me?"This video will cover each of our Flow Hive models: - Flow Hive Hybrid - Flow Hive Classic - Flow Hive 2 - ...

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

I 💛 muh Bees 🐝♾♾♾ I’ve saved quite a few of them... or did they save me 💛🥰#Grateful
#blessed
🙏

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication

Many years ago my dad raised honey bees, he had one of these sections of a hive under glass hanging on the wall in the dining room in their house with a clear plastic tube for the bees to go outside. Moving art!

(1) Show this thread

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Like liberals flocking to visibly support Ukraine. Goodnight VK!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Raise you vibrations before sleep!
What raises your vibrations quick?
Love
Laughter
Animals

https://youtu.be/VR43cu5Vvsw

Chipmunk Gets So Jealous When His Favorite Girl Talks To Other Chipmunks | The Dodo Wild Hearts - YouTube

Charlie the chipmunk and Borjana have a special bond. They even have the same beauty mark. Charlie responds to exactly what she tells him, and gets SO jealou...

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

💖🐿️Thank Q for sharing...I absolute loved that.

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

These are the “Squirrels” here, they look shaved 😂🤣😂🤣

(8) Show this thread